Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

So Inspired…Jobs

 

girl on beachYour time is limited,
so don’t waste it
living someone else’s life. 
Don’t be trapped by dogma
– which is living with the results
of other people’s thinking. 
Don’t let the noise
of other’s opinions
drown out your own inner voice. 
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. 
They somehow already know what you truly want to become. 
Everything else is secondary. ----
Steve Jobs

I’ve come across this quote a couple of times today…so I think maybe it’s trying to tell me something.  It’s one of my favorite quotes so chances are I’ve probably already used it as a “so inspired” but oh well.  It is definitely worth repeating.  The word COURAGE kind of popped out at me this time when I read it, since COURAGE is my word-of-the-year this year.  Funny how I’ve read the quote hundreds of times and didn’t really focus on the word before.   A little “law of attraction” at work perhaps?!

love 001I’m working on a new book tonight that is a little different than my usual books.  Here’s a sneak peek! 

Kinda running out of steam though (it’s been a really long day) so it probably won’t show up in my Etsy shop till tomorrow night.  Maybe I spent a little too much time tonight on Pinterest (follow me here!) and watching the Bulls.  :)

Speaking of Pinterest…are you addicted yet?  OMG, I keep finding things that I want to make, or eat, or places to visit, or things to make…did I say MAKE?!   The paper “stuff” is my favorite, of course!  Beautiful art journals and really, all things paper.  Love, love, love.  There are such talented people out there.  I’m soooo jealous!  Wouldn’t it be fun to spend all day…every day, making things from paper?  I don’t think I’d ever get bored if I could have an endless supply of paper, embellishments and paint.  Total heaven!  :)

If you could spend all day doing something you loved…what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin