Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Favorite Show

westwingcast

I just finished watching the entire West Wing series for oh….I don’t know…maybe the 8th or 9th time.  I LOVE that show!  I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed…but some might disagree.   I like to have it on in the “background” while I’m scrapbooking.  I’ve seen it so many times that I don’t have to focus on every single word of dialog to know what’s going on.   It’s comfortable to me…and inspiring. 

This morning when I was getting ready for work this quote popped into my head.

“You campaign in poetry. You govern in prose.”

It’s a Leo quote from West Wing.  I think it was originally a quote from Mario Cuomo.  Anyway, it bounced around in my head all morning.  I think it’s the reason I love campaigns a bit more than the everyday governing.  Ya know….being a ‘creative’ type and all!  :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the series. I found a good deal on Amazon.. and I plan to watch it soon. I have so many series to watch and not enough time. Love your quotes to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin