Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

a princess day

princess It’s turning into a bit of a princess day around here today.   The sun is shining and there is the promise of spring in the air.  Hooray!  The perfect kind of day to get lost in the world of princesses and happily ever after

I love working on Disney princess scrapbooks.   Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, and of course Ariel.  They remind me of when my little princesses were young and loved, loved, loved to play dress up in their Disney character costumes.   Whether it was just the two of them or a room full of their best friends, there was always enough satin, tulle and glitter to go around and they would be entertained for hours.  Oh, those were the days!  :)

 

Here’s a glimpse of one of my Disney Princess books.  Another one will be listed in my Etsy shop later today.

Disney Princesses 1 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin