Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Fancy Pants!

dancing girl (1) dancing girl (2) dancing girl (3) dancing girl (4) dancing girl (5) dancing girl (6) dancing girl (7)

Yesterday I stopped at one of my favorite scrapbooking stores….Archiver’s.  I came home with glitter.  Not the bottle kind…but every single thing I bought except ONE had some sort of glitter or shimmer to it.   And, a lot of pink.  Hmmm.  Apparently I’m stuck on shimmer because I also bought some Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels on Friday!  Ok….yeah, that WAS the bottle kind!  :)

Glimmer Mist

So far I’ve only practiced with it but I can’t wait to use it on a project!!!  Hopefully I won’t get too carried away. 

I’ve seen this  around for awhile now. 

tinyattacher

It’s Tim Holtz’s Tiny Attacher.  Every time I saw it I thought, how silly….another stapler.  BUT, boy was I wrong.  It puts out the cutest little staples ever and I’m not sure why, but I just have to have one!

I’m also loving little crocheted flowers.   I first saw them here…(well maybe not this particular post but somewhere on her blog) and fell in love.  Aren’t they the cutest ever?  (you did go check them out right?).  As long as you’re popping over to the crescendoh blog, you’ve got to see the SHOE!  Totally awesome!

While out shopping yesterday I also stopped at Borders.  Another place I could spend HOURS!  I always have to leaf through the new copy of Artful Blogging.

artful blogging

And, of course, all the other Somerset magazines they had in stock.   They make me smile!  :)

My last stop was at Michael’s.  They had some fun and funky felt “ribbon” for a buck a spool.  There was NO WAY I could pass that up!   I love it when I find fun stuff!  Especially when it’s CHEAP!

Now…hopefully this week I can actually stay home long enough to get some “work” done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin