Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Escape

beach chair

This beach chair is calling my name!  Oh, to have a little bit of R&R right now would be awesome.  It’s a crazy busy time at work and all the stress makes me want to grab a book, a chair and camp out on a beach for…oh, about a month!!!!  The good news is that after next Friday things will start to calm down and then there will only be a few more weeks of work before the school year ends and summer vacation begins.  Hooray!

I’m already starting to dream about all the scrapbooking I can do this summer.  I’ve had lots of ideas floating around in my head for awhile now about some new things I want to work on…there just never seems to be enough time to get them done when I’m away from home for 12+ hours a day for my job.  So I’m really looking forward to some free time this summer to just CREATE!

The last couple of weeks I have been having some severe back pain.  I’m finally starting to feel a little better and hoping I can start getting the shelves stocked again in my Etsy shop…after I catch up on some special orders, of course!  :)   This is the lowest my shop inventory has been for a long time, so I’m excited to start building it up again with all the new products that are out right now.  Gotta love springtime when you’re a scrapper!  It’s awesome to see all the new lines that are available.  If you haven’t stopped by Memory Works lately…you really should check out their new catalog.  Buy all your favorite designer lines from ONE place…without even leaving your home!  Let me know if you’d like to place an order!  :)

Oh…I almost forgot.  Some items in my Etsy shop have found their way to the SALE bin!  Hop on over and check it out!!!  (was that a clue????)….

Enjoy your Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin