Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Inspired…Words to Live By…9

man on beach

Do not wait; the time will never be "just right."  Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
--Napoleon Hill

I must admit…sometimes this takes more faith than I can muster…but it’s worth some thought.  What do YOU think?  Do you wait for the perfect time, or just go for it?

Don’t forget to check out Tracey’s inspiring words for the week.

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm a complete optimist--so I just plunge in and hope for the best. It usually works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice - I find myself not getting things done because I'm missing one small element. I need to remember this. Thanks, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really believe in setting your intentions and moving forward, somehow things you need magically appear in the nick of time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin