Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some Prom Love…

prom white 001

I showed you this book before….but NOW it’s featured on CLUBhandmade!  Go check it out.  And please… VOTE for it as your fav!!!  Of course, it’s also for sale in my Etsy shop!  Find it HERE.  Want to see more pictures?  Check it out here.

We’ve had some beautiful spring weather here in Illinois…finally!  I’m itchin’ to get out in my yard and start planting…but somehow I’ve managed to mess up my back…so gardening is on hold…as is pretty much everything else that is non-essential.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get some relief with the cortisone shots and life will return to normal.  Whatever ‘normal’ is! 

Scrapbook orders are going out a little bit slower than usual….but I should get caught up this weekend.  So if you’re waiting for an order…it will be shipped SOON!  :)

While you’re here…jump over to the right hand column and click FOLLOW.  Just so you don’t miss out on what’s new! 

Enjoy the beautiful, sunny day!  (hope that’s the weather forecast where you are too!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin