Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little bit of beach dreamin’

 

beach dreamin

It’s January…in Illinois.  I don’t think I could possibly be more SUNSHINE starved than I am right now.  It’s dull.  It’s gloomy.  It’s cold.  I leave for work every morning in the dark and it’s dark long before I get home in the evening.  My office has two big glass walls but unfortunately they open up the view of the hallway…not the outdoors.  So, yeah.  I’m sunshine deprived. 

But beaches lie in my future so for now I’ll just dream about the sand between my toes and the sound of the waves as they hit the shore.  And before you know it, snowflakes will be a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin